RT @MicroFocusEDU: Silk Performer Accredited Software Professional: Micro Focus Education Services is pleased to announce the release of it…
Some promotion enhancements would make promotions easier and more flexible to use:
- Aux table record capture when creating a snapshot should be definable on a per aux table basis
- Promotion profiles should be easier to copy when changing environments
- Global promotion should have option to skip updating all auxiliary tables
Some minor improvements to AppScripts would be helpful:
- Ability to read/write BLOB field types
- Ability to run AppScripts on Aux table adds and edits immediately
- A few more high-level function calls that access code already written within SBM (e.g. Base64 encoding/decoding, etc)
- Access to TS_GUID
Although file and URL attachments are adequate for some attachments, at times the process would be much better if these could be tracked more like a field. This would allow for different types of files or URLs to be required on specified transitions and included in reports.
Enhance auxiliary tables to allow:
- Multiple edit transitions with different forms
- Actions (i.e. AppScripts, Orchestrations, etc) to be executed on Submit and Edits from Aux Tables
- Sorting based on another field (or two or three fields) chosen in composer (i.e. Want Low, Med, High sorted in desc Priority (3, 2, 1) order; but don’t want to add Priority to VDF)
The join capability availabe for Listing reports should be expanded.